Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Recap 2008 #10
























Since the blog is very new
And the year is very old
I thought i'd do a recap
of 10 interesting projects from the year
in no particular order

Starting here...

Jan 08
Footwear Plus magazine
Amagansett
cold models
hungry crew
but light that could make you cry

(Aside from the Magazine Tear Sheets, I'm attaching my Inspiration board...something i love putting together before each shoot...i think it helps illustrate to everyone involved what our vibe is for the day...of course, straying is encouraged and inevitable...but I've found that coloring outside the lines is more effective when you actually know where the lines are!)

1 comment:

  1. Youve inspired me. Sounds like a full on and very focussed creative place to work. Go you good thing.

    ReplyDelete