Thursday, January 15, 2009

Super Fab Children's Book


Johanna Wright is a fantastic painter who I knew back in the day when we worked in neighboring studios...she a painting assistant, and I a photo assistant...going and back and forth between studios to borrow odds and ends and share tootsie rolls along the way.

She's since moved to Oregon and has amassed such a fun collection of work and sells it here on etsy. I adore it. And i've bought numerous small paintings for gifts...(above are 3 I've given to friends/family)

And now she has a KIDS BOOK coming out!!
Here's the link to buy it on amazon.com
And the link to buy it on Powell's bookstore link also, because i love that shop!
Its called The Secret Circus...and something tells me it will be gorgeous.

enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment