Friday, November 13, 2009

What happens in Palm Springs...

Just got back from a weekend with 8 of my closest girlfriends for my bachlorette weekend!
(Doesnt the word 'bachlorette' just ooze with cheesiness though? I'm just calling it my girls weekend)

Anyway, Palm Springs is amazing. The light, the mountains, the gorgeous windmills on the road into Palm Springs...and most of all my nearest and dearest friends!!

Have to share this image of my friend Kelly whose been my friend since 4th grade, and who rallied like a rockstar...making the journey to Palm Springs (it was Pride Weekend at our hotel,OMG.) with 7 week old Max.

I'm in love with this picture. Its one of those frozen moments that I have just keep looking at to know that it actually happened. To know that there are times in life where everything is just in sync in its awkward ways, when everything aligns in its crookedness, and produces proof of life that teters on the edge of a dream.

KellyMax

No comments:

Post a Comment