Thursday, April 22, 2010

2010 wedding season begins!

The first 3 months of this year were amazing. January we got married!, February was wedding recovery and honeymoon prep, and March was honeymoon! I feel pretty lucky that i was able to take all that time...they were literally once in a lifetime experiences!

But i'm super excited to be back... The best part of traveling for me is the people I meet. And I realized on this sunny crisp April Saturday that my job lets me continue to 'travel' with each wedding I'm lucky to be a part of. Its the people, its the stories. It happens in Kathmandu. And it happens in Yonkers.

Andrea and Jay had a small backyard affair with their closest family and friends. They are the most loving bunch it was incredible. It was inspiring just to be witness to the love that family has for each other. And to document their day was a privilege.

A & J, Good luck on your new house! All the best. xx

AndreaJay_042 (1)

AndreaJay_132

AndreaJay_076 (1)

AndreaJay_012 (1)

AndreaJay_185

AndreaJay_175

AndreaJay_691

AndreaJay_419_1 (1)

AndreaJay_697 (1)

AndreaJay_827(1)

AndreaJay_804

AndreaJay_610

No comments:

Post a Comment