Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Gallows, Boston

My cousin Rebecca opened her own brand spankin new restaurant last week in Boston's South End...and its killer!

The light fixtures that Rebecca designed out of construction wire mesh rolls are probably my favorite part of the whole place.

I had the potato dumplings with fava beans which was off the charts.

Then Andrew and I planted ourselves at the bar for hours to enjoy the energy of the newborn restaurant over many glasses of Prosecco.

So proud of you cuzzie!

Gallows_004

Gallows_002

Gallows_001

My 93 year old grandmother was out with us...

Gallows_010

Here she is snaking a sip of Andrew's beer!

Gallows_008

Rebecca never lets you take a picture of her! dont' ask...But i managed to get half of her here...heehee!

Gallows_006

Gallows_019

Gallows_009

All Boston-ers and those passing through, hit up The Gallows in the South End. Yay!!

4 comments:

  1. its open??? How come nobody tells me anything????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It looks awesome, Rebecca! And I agree with Jami: I LOVE the lights!! Congratulations!! I wish you MUCH success!!
    love, aunt jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete