Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ali + Jason| A New York Proposal!

When I first talked to Jason, he told me his girlfriend Ali and he talked in the past how they would love to have a photographer along with them when they were together since they always had so much fun together. So needless to say, when he asked if i would be interested in photographing his proposal to her, I was so game!

Of course, the weather called for rain most of the day! A last minute time change thanks to Jason genius-itude, literally had him popping the question as the clouds parted and the sun beamed out over the city. i could not believe it. (2 hours later it poured for the rest of the day!)

I was shaking as they approached! It was so exciting. Jason and I made eye contact and in my head, i said, "game time!" Ali noticed me but didnt think anything since we'd never met before. And voila. Documented forever. (video too!)

These 2 are such lovebirds, even before he got down on one knee, in the moments before Ali knew what was about to happen, they were so cute together.

Thank you so much for inviting me to document this super special time in your lives.
Wishing you all the best
xx

AliJasonPreviews_001
AliJasonPreviews_002
AliJasonPreviews_003
AliJasonPreviews_005
AliJasonPreviews_004
AliJasonPreviews_006
AliJasonPreviews_008

No comments:

Post a Comment