Friday, July 27, 2012

Family Photography is never dull!

Mama Amanda is my awesome, beautiful, inspiring yoga teacher. Papa John is the unstoppable wizard behind Tropfest. Its no surprise their family is to die for from top to bottom (cats and dog included!). My heart broke at the end though, when the shoot came to a screeching halt as 3 year old Harper caught a glimpse of her Barbie who had her arm gnawed off by the new puppy. I have to admit, the injury looked pretty gorrey and i was wondering myself if Barbie felt any pain! That was a wrap..and Mom + Dad started a soothing kitchen sink bath for Barbie to recuperate.

Thanks guys for inviting me to document your adorable fam!
xx

HPPreviews_001
HPPreviews_002
HPPreviews_003
HPPreviews_004
HPPreviews_005HPPreviews_006
HPPreviews_007
HPPreviews_008

No comments:

Post a Comment