Monday, December 17, 2012

Baby Photography, Zoe is 7 Months!

oh. my. gaw.
Zoe!
She is squishy and smiley, and from the very moment she walked into my studio, she was ON.
There was no time to waste, she was throwing the best smiles at me and i did not want to miss a one of them.

Dad John is a supa fly Broadway Producer that I have known for a few years, and it was an awesome change of scenery (ha!) to meet his gorgeous wife Kristen and baby Zoe for a family shoot! Zoe seems to already be a daddy's girl, and that is pretty melt-worthy to see.

My mouth hurt from smiling after hanging out with this trio for the morning, and it hurt even more while i was editing these images! Zoe is so entertaining.

Thanks for coming over guys!
What a treat.
xx

jamisaundersdotcom_001
jamisaundersdotcom_002
jamisaundersdotcom_003
jamisaundersdotcom_004jamisaundersdotcom_005jamisaundersdotcom_006jamisaundersdotcom_007jamisaundersdotcom_008jamisaundersdotcom_009jamisaundersdotcom_010jamisaundersdotcom_011jamisaundersdotcom_012



3 comments:

  1. Wow nice couple and very lovely photos collection. I am so wonder after visit your post. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid photographs you have taken of this sweet loving family, Zoe is really looking so entertaining baby. You are really a great photographer. I want to say thanks for sharing these beautiful photographs.

    wall art

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should all be pretty pleased with yourself. This baby and this couple is truly remarkable. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete