Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Family Photography NYC...Isabella makes Four!

I so love my repeat visits to families when there is a new little one on the scene! I photographed Hunter at 18 Days...and now he's the most adorable Dennis the Menace (without the Menace part!) big brother.

I just love how focused he gets when holding his sister. He knows she is a special little package and his otherwise electric smile becomes just for a moment, serious business!

Had so much fun. Thanks for inviting me to document your growing brood!
xx

jamisaundersdotcom_001
jamisaundersdotcom_002
jamisaundersdotcom_003
jamisaundersdotcom_004
jamisaundersdotcom_005
jamisaundersdotcom_006
jamisaundersdotcom_007
jamisaundersdotcom_008
jamisaundersdotcom_009
jamisaundersdotcom_010
jamisaundersdotcom_011jamisaundersdotcom_012

No comments:

Post a Comment