Wednesday, November 19, 2008

End of Days, Beginning















This week is the first week in over a year that I have not photographed for a company called Ideeli...as they've gone in-house with their photography. The company was created and is run by friends of mine who are brilliant and talented...and who are kicking arse. They provided grounds for me to build my business from lil ole me to a bustling crew of 10 people, 2-3 x a week. It was a fantastic crew, productive, motivated, and ridiculously fun. We were photographers, assistants, retouchers, stylists...all working to put out the very best end product that we knew how. And I have to say, there is not one image that we created that i do not stand behind with all my heart. I never knew i would care so much about handbags, jewlery, shoes and sunglasses...but i do and i did. 

Alas, all good things must come to an end...and when they do it is an end...and of course,  it is also a beginning...
Here's to the end...and as this blog proves...here's also to the beginning...






No comments:

Post a Comment