Wednesday, October 28, 2009

make it your own


I was contacted recently by Wedding Window and their blog WedLoft to submit some images of a recent wedding. They've posted it here and it looks great!

I actually use Wedding Window myself for our wedding website, and I oh-so-love it! I did a lot of research because i wanted to use a site that i could customize myself until i was blue in the face. I didnt want anything that was confining. No. No. No. And Wedding Window has so many options, I still feel like i havent tapped all the possiblities and i'm running out of time! 

My favorite part is the thank you note tracker. Love it! After you write your thank you, you move the person from thank you note not written, to thank you note written, and its so satisifying! (As a side note, do you ever put something on your to-do list that you know you've just finished, just so you can cross it off? I have! I love a good cross-off!)

Anyway, if you're going to do your own wedding website, I would highly recommend these guys, and being featured on their blog is just icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment