Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Woodstock 2009







I may not wear daisies in my hair, but i'm heading to Woodstock this weekend!

The Center for Photography at Woodstock is a well respected venue for photography and photographers.

I'm thrilled to be part of a show that's opening up there Sat night!

I'm part of a group called Nutopia that is lead by the fantastic Platon, who has created inspiring photographs that we all recognize.

Here is my image that will be exhibited as a 30x40! Very exciting.

I love these events for the burst of energy that floods into my veins as i elbow rub and story swap with everyone on what they are doing in this fabulous industry in this fabulous city.


1 comment:

  1. MAZEL TOV!!!! How very exciting!! I am soooooo proud of you, as always!!! I feel like I go on each new adventure WITH you, and you have so many!! Keep them coming! I love it and love YOU!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete