Thursday, February 4, 2010

What title do I possibly use for the weekend of a lifetime??!

I cant believe this time last week everything was just beginning. It feels vaguely like it might just have been a dream. Except that there are pictures to prove it happened. And family and friends to vouch for it too!

I'll save my endless play by play for my HUSBAND...haha!...but suffice it to say, it was completely surreal. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get back to reality, as I'm suffering from a major case of withdrawl right now! I think i have the shakes! Not sure if this is also cured by greasy fries but maybe i should try.

But in the meantime, just wanted to share one polaroid with you...taken on our last day...when everyone had gone..the fantastic weather we had for all 3 days had also gone (!)...but we were left with this..which just seemed to say it all.

rainbowday3


No comments:

Post a Comment