Monday, June 28, 2010

Kay & Neil, a Brooklyn Wedding

I really dig my job. I'm invited to share in some of the most personal moments in someone's life when we photograph a wedding, and inevitably by the end, i'm head over heels for each couple. But a couple weekends ago, Andrew and I had the priviledge of photographing 2 friends get married. I usually shy away from being "the photographer" at friends wedding for many reasons but mainly just because it is work, i take it seriously, and its a bit challenging to also try and be a guest. But this was an intimate affair and Andrew has known the groom for ages. So we were thrilled when they asked if we would be interested in photographing their day. What a celebration of love it was. Brooklyn style. Congrats N + K. xxx

KayNeilBlog1

KayNeilBlog2

I love this shot Andrew got in the car window reflection.

3

Grandmother getting granddaughter ready to walk her daddy down the aisle.

4

Unbridled joy.

5

8

7

10

Woo hoo. I have to post the table called Red Hook!!
11

Mast Brothers Chocolate. Yum.

12

13

We shot Polaroids on the Mamiya RB. Yes, I said RB, not RZ. That thing weighs tons and is super fun.

14

15

17

Yay for love. Yay for Brooklyn. Yay for N + K. All the way. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment