Sunday, January 23, 2011

Colorado Part 1-Photo Opening

Attended the opening for the 'Blue' show at the Center for Fine Art Photography in Ft. Collins, Colorado where I had 2 pieces in the show, one that received Director's Honorable Mention.

It was a great show. I thought they curated a great collection. And I was honored to be part of it.

And I met a handful of amazing fellow photographers that also travelled to the show. Alec Von Bargen came in Mexico, Patricia Clarke from Santa Barbara, and Gabi Helfert from Rotterdam! Hamidah Glasgow, the Director at the Center took us to dinner afterwards. I will never get sick of sitting around a table with photographers and talking about the work, our work, their work, other work, the thoughts behind it all, why we do it, why we dont do it, why we do that instead of this, and why we do this instead of that. I love it!

And a pic of my super supportive husband who was looking quite cute at the show if I might add.

xx

IMG_4300

IMG_4303

IMG_4307

IMG_4324

IMG_4311

IMG_4316

No comments:

Post a Comment