Thursday, May 9, 2013

7 month baby shoot with little Loic!

I'm so happy when people that i've known in the past get in touch to celebrate their new chapters in life with me...in pictures!

Mom Cate and I collaborated on a shoot for her line of vintage Etsy accessories in 2010 (see the pictures here of our Catskills shoot) and now she is mom to 7 month old Loic.

I couldnt get enough of this little guy. He was all smiles, was so engaging, and is such a little flirt! He's totally dreamy.

Thanks for spending the morning with me Cate + Saro.
Congratulations!
xx

jamisaundersdotcom_001
jamisaundersdotcom_002
jamisaundersdotcom_003
jamisaundersdotcom_004
jamisaundersdotcom_005
jamisaundersdotcom_006
jamisaundersdotcom_007
jamisaundersdotcom_008
jamisaundersdotcom_009
jamisaundersdotcom_010
jamisaundersdotcom_011
jamisaundersdotcom_012

No comments:

Post a Comment