Sunday, July 20, 2014

Newborn Photography, 18 Days!

Ahhh, how sweet is he!

I really adore my newborn shoots I have to say. I love the process... of meeting a family at the door for the first time, and then spending 3 super intimate hours together, during a pretty vulnerable time...freshly home from the hospital, probably haven't even seen many friends yets, sleep deprived, learning to navigate the life of and with a newborn...and then opening up your home to a stranger with a camera and lots of equipment...I am SO grateful for each and every shoot...and I leave feeling so cozy inside, knowing we together (trust me these shoots are not all me, thank you to the parents!) recorded a really, really special time together...so, thank you!

This shoot at 18 days was that exact process...and I have a huge smile on my face as I edit and remember it all...

p.s. I'm obsessed with mom Jennifer's eyes...omg!!

All the best to you guys!
xx

jamisaundersdotcom_001
jamisaundersdotcom_002
jamisaundersdotcom_003
jamisaundersdotcom_004
jamisaundersdotcom_005
jamisaundersdotcom_006
jamisaundersdotcom_007
jamisaundersdotcom_008
jamisaundersdotcom_009
jamisaundersdotcom_010
jamisaundersdotcom_011
jamisaundersdotcom_012
jamisaundersdotcom_013

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! These are amazing. Oh how I love sweet Griffin... and Jen's beautiful blues too of course ;)

    ReplyDelete