Saturday, July 19, 2014

New York Family Photography with this Gorgeous Quartet!

I met these guys earlier this year in St. John when I was photographing Leigh + Roberto's amazing wedding...we clicked like that, and realized we were neighbors too! So I was super excited skip the taxi and roll myself and my gear to their place and see them as a whole crew at home. (on a World Cup Sunday too! Dad Philippe was a trooper trying to only run from the shoot to the game when there were large bursts of crowd screaming...!)

Mom Ana is an art director, and I know myself how hard it is to be on the other side, to let it go and be IN the moment and hence the image...but I thought you rocked it Ana...being very present, but we still got to reep the benefits of your attention to detail when you opted to iron the pillow cases during a little break. haha!!

And big sister is so hilarious..and wise!...I feel like it's only a matter of weeks before I could call her for a coffee date and we could meet and talk about the world.

Thanks for inviting me over guys.
What a enjoyable morning it was with a family like yours!
xx
js

jamisaundersdotcom_001
jamisaundersdotcom_002
jamisaundersdotcom_003
jamisaundersdotcom_004
jamisaundersdotcom_005
jamisaundersdotcom_006
jamisaundersdotcom_007
jamisaundersdotcom_008jamisaundersdotcom_009
jamisaundersdotcom_010
jamisaundersdotcom_011
jamisaundersdotcom_012jamisaundersdotcom_013jamisaundersdotcom_014jamisaundersdotcom_015jamisaundersdotcom_016jamisaundersdotcom_017jamisaundersdotcom_018jamisaundersdotcom_019jamisaundersdotcom_020jamisaundersdotcom_021

No comments:

Post a Comment